HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! Chapter 1/12 is here and I am so excited for many reasons! I have been MIA from social media, blogging, everything to be fair but I am back and I am better! (I hope…lol)
I have had a hectic few weeks and in that time I felt like I let myself go! Here I am speaking on my outward appearance lol! You know how it is sometimes ladies, time is of the essence, sleep is important and when you are having late nights and early mornings your brows aren’t on fleek, nails aren’t done etc etc, and it can happen without you even noticing! So today’s post is just a little reminder of a few things we can do to keep ourselves looking ‘together’ or just feeling better within yourself and for yourself!
5 Ways To Feel Good
- Get your eyebrows DONE! If you have seen my struggle brows, you will know I am trying to grow these out so when they aren’t done, it sure shows. No matter whether you wax or thread your brows, once they’re done it really makes a difference as I truly believe your brows shape your face.
- Treat Yourself to SOMETHING – I am sure many of us work really hard and although it can seem like were shopping all the time (not always the case), it is nice to treat yourself to something you have really wanted. A nice perfume or a lipstick, it doesn’t have to be expensive but if it is then so be it – you deserve it girl!
- Underwear. Some of you may really think this is a weird one BUT treating yourself to a nice set of underwear to make you feel sexy can be so satisfying not only for yourself but for your significant other also *insert wink emoji here*
- Get your nails did. I used to have my nails done every two weeks without fail with acrylics and I loved how they made my hands look, more feminine and ladylike. Now I have gone back to my natural nails (which are short) I don’t have that same feeling of pride of well groomed nails. Sometimes we don’t have the time or funds to upkeep nail appointments and my blogging friend Ida put me on to these press on nails from Boots which transform your hands instantly and they’re so affordable!
- De-clutter. Sort through your existing space. Throw out anything that no longer serves a purpose. Giving things to charity is a good way to de-clutter. I always find that when I know I won’t use or wear something anymore, I feel much better knowing that someone else can find use out of them.
So that’s it! 5 little things to make us feel more together. I know some people will read this and be like ‘I do all of this as standard’ but for me, it would honestly make a difference. I hope that you enjoyed this post, I am trying to get back into the swing of things blogging wise and improving my photography is one of my goals. Let me know your thoughts. If this is your first time reading my blog, leave me a comment, I always reply!
Thank you for reading and hope to see you on my next post!
Keep up to date with me on Social Media and come say hi! 🙂