Spring is fast approaching and you know what that means right? A new wishlist and time to update the wardrobe! These are some products I’m lusting over right now so let me know what you think. This Spring edition is based on nude colours. As we slowly move into the new season, (hurry up will you) I feel it’s such an easy transitional colour to wear complimenting all skin tones.
Although this outfit can be worn together to for a smart casual dinner date, meet up with the girls, or for some women a trip to the local shopping centre, each individual piece can be mixed and matched with items you probably already have in the wardrobe.
I always believe accessories can take any outfit from 0-100 real quick (no Drake) and because of this, I think it is worth investing in statement pieces more than disposable items that are likely to never see daylight again after a few wears. Quality over quantity springs to mind here with this wishlist having the best of both – high street and high end.
- New Look Shell Pink Duster | £32.99 This duster from New Look is a nice lightweight option to throw over an outfit on any given day. The pale pink shade will work particularly well with all washes of denim and a pair of white trousers too.
- Marc Jacobs Baker Watch | £185 I don’t tend to wear much jewellery on a day to day basis however one thing I never leave the house without (not intentionally anyway) is a watch. I’m loving this watch from Marc Jacobs, even though it has a black strap, it’s very subtle with hints of gold throughout which is so me as gold jewellery is my preference. I tend to prefer watches with big faces and this watch ticks all the boxes for me.
- River Island Shades | £10 Now it may be a bit premature to want sunglasses but hey, let’s welcome the sun! There’s something about tortoise shell and anything brown that I just love. Glasses and I never really get along but I find this shape usually works OK with my face and they could be considered a dupe for a pair of Ray Bans for a fraction of the price!
- New Look Gel Nail Polish | £3.99 When it comes to nails, nude looks so gorgeous in my opinion especially on longer nails in the coffin shape *lovestuck eyes* I am steering towards gel nail varnish a lot more lately as I find it is more durable. This for me is a bargain at £3.99 and I will definitely pick this up on my next visit!
- Striped Blouse | £14 If you know me personally you know I love a blouse! Anything from floral to checks, I find them so comfortable and easy to wear. I like that a blouse can be worn on a casual day with a pair of pumps, but also like that teaming this up with a pair of heels takes the outfit from sweet girl next door to grown and sexy! Yassss hunny! *NeNe voice*
- Christian Louboutin So Kate | £425 OK so I do not currently own a pair of Louboutins’ and truth be told I never jumped on the hype from the get go BUT these.are.beautiful! The pointed court shoe is a classic essential although it may be hard to justify the price tag! I really do feel they would be an investment but there is a reason they’re on my wishlist and not in my closet! If you would like to achieve this look but at a huge price reduction you can get a similar pair here.
- Apple iPhone 6s | £539 Everyone and their aunt (and of course most bloggers if not all) has a smart phone these days with a huge percentage of them being iPhones. My iPhone 6 is probably the most essential item I own because it does everything from the touch of a button. Now clearly the one pictured above has been pimped out to look mega sleek and so it should – its 18-karat rose gold! It’s really pretty but I’m not sure I could part with that sort of money, so in this case ladies a gold one will do from the Apple store!
- Saint Laurent Small Envelope Bag | £695 This bag right here is my favourite item from the entire wishlist! If I haven’t expressed enough how much I love these neutral tones in everything, please accept this post with my deepest expression! Stone, camel, nude, brown, khaki – earthy tones I LOVE them all. This size bag is perfect for me as it’s big enough to hold all the essentials I need to carry on a day/night out. Again, the only thing deterring me from purchasing this is the hefty price tag but I guess a girl can dream! Anyone in PR from YSL if you’re reading this post, please and thank you! 🙂
- Topshop Joni Jeans | £36 Last on my wishlist is a pair of Topshop Joni Jeans. Every girl raves on about how flattering yet comfortable these are and I am surprised I don’t own a pair already to be fair. I will purchase a pair of these from the Topshop petite range because not only am I a short ass, but I want these to fit like ankle grazers so I can show some skin hehe!
Well that’s it ladies, my Spring wishlist – nude edition! Let me know your thoughts! Are you lusting over any of these items? Do you own any already or something similar? Did you like this post and want to see more of this kind? I enjoyed showing you all my personal style and welcome your comments below! Thanks for reading, until next time my lovelies xxx