Hey lovelies! I hope your week is going well? Don’t worry, we’ve only got a few days until the weekend! So this is a bit of a random post which has been inspired by other blogs I have come across lately.
Over the passed two days I have joined some of the #TwitterChats including #TheGirlGang, #BDIB
Taking part in the chats is a good way to network with like minded people and really encourages you to keep going at this ‘blogging thing’ no matter how big or small. When I created my blog in September, I did it to give myself something to do outside of my mundane lifestyle of just going to work and coming home (and repeat). But I didn’t realise how much I would enjoy it. It is hard sometimes to put your energy into something and not know exactly what people reading your blog actually think. And yeah, my photos aren’t the greatest and my content may not be to everyone’s taste, but I enjoy it so I am just going to have fun with it!
I created a Bloglovin (like yesterday) because I know for most bloggers this is quite useful to keep track of many blogs in one place so hopefully once I get the hang of it I can create more awareness of my blog, but for now if you didn’t know much about me, here’s a few random facts!
- I love Passion fruit (especially in a Porn Star Martini hehe)
- I live in London (still yet to fly the nest.. aren’t we all? No, just me? Ok)
- I have recently become scared of heights… (do.not.ask)
- I am a make up newbie (late bloomer I know)
- I can swim (But only under water)
- I graduated with a 2:1 in Business Management 5 years ago now (cries inside)
- I do not have any pets as I am literally scared of everything! (except fish, I like fish)
- I am not a film person at all (you probably shouldn’t ask if I’ve seen it, chances are I definitely haven’t lol!)
- I’m the shyest person ever which comes across so awkward at times *sighs*
- I absolutely HATE coriander! *bleughhh*
Thanks for reading! x